Floral Typewriter by Alison Heikkila
- Stamp the Floral Typewriter on to Mixed Media Paper using VersaFine Ink.
- Stamp the sentiment on to the paper coming out of the typewriter also with VersaFine Ink.
- Color the stamped image using the Zig Clean Color Markers listed.
- Cut the image out. I left a white border around it.
- Create the card base out of Wildflower cardstock, cut to 5-1/2" x 8."
- Cut a mat of Turquoise Double Dot, cut to the size of 5-1/4" x 3-3/4."
- Cut the Floral Border die out of Mixed Media Paper.
- Spray the die cut image using Fireworks! Spray in Rose Bud, New Sprout, and Desert Sand. Let dry.
- Attach the border die cut to the mat using On Point Glue. Trim off the excess from ether side.
- Adhere the mat to the card base, and the typewriter to the mat using a Tape Runner.
- Using Nuvo Crystal Drops in Crushed Grape, apply dots of color to the center of each flower. Let dry.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock: Wildflower
- Bo Bunny: Turquoise Double Dot cardstock #12TD300
- Imagine: Fireworks! Spray in Rose Bud, New Sprout, and Desert Sand, On Point Glue
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 021, 025, 026, 027, 033, 036, 037, 041, 042, 044, 047, 050, 052, 064, 080, 081, 082, 091, 094, 200, 202, 303
- Tonic: Nuvo Crystal Drops in Crushed Grape
- Scrapbook Adhesives: Tape Runner