Flower Lace Happy Birthday by Louise Healy
- Fold a 6" x 9-1/2" piece of blue cardstock in half to form an A6 card.
- Die cut a white and yellow layer from the Fitted Frames set A size V.
- Tape the Happy Birthday stencil to the white die cut frame with removable tape.
- Use a 1/4" stencil brush to rouge a coat of VersaMark over the whole design, remove the stencil, sprinkle the image with Clear Turquoise Embossing Powder, tap off extra, heat set, adhere to the matching yellow mat.
- Place the Flower Lace stencil face down on a clean paper towel and pat the back of the stencil with the Neon Yellow ink pad until the whole back is covered.
- Carefully place the stencil ink side up on the platform of a die cut machine, place a 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" piece of white cardstock on the stencil, cover with a rubber embossing mat and two cutting mats, run through the machine, let dry.
- Trim the Letterpressed piece to 4" x 4-3/4" and adhere the piece to the front of the card.
- Wrap a piece of yellow ribbon around the card front and adhere near the right side with Craft Glue Dots, make a small matching bow and attach near the left with a Craft Glue Dot.
- Use foam tape to add the embossed saying to the card.
Also uses these supplies:
- Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Radiant Neon™ Electric Yellow Ink by Tsukineko®
- Ribbon by May Arts
- Glue Dots® Foam Mounting Tape by 3M®
- 1/2" Removable Tape by 3M®
- Rubber Embossing Mat Paper Towel
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project