Follow Your Art Book Cover by Pam Hornschu
- Ink around edges of canvas page with Versamark, and emboss with Aged Gold Embossing Enamel.
- Die cut patterned paper, punch holes, ink edges, and adhere to page.
- Die cut panel of blue paper. Stamp Elegant Border in Versamark, and emboss with Aged Gold EE. Ink edges and emboss as well. Punch holes and adhere to page.
- Stamp Follow Art in crimson ink on die cut ivory panel. Ink around edges, and sponge distress. Apply glue marker, and sprinkle with Royal Blue glass glitter and Crimson color fragments.
- Adhere scrap/banner of burlap with lace ribbon, layered with scrap/banner of Faux Canvas ribbon. Tie knot of blue ribbon and adhere on top.
Also uses these supplies:
Crimson and Majestic Blue VersaFine by Tsukineko
Canvas/chipboard album with rings
Authentique Harmony Collection Paper
May Arts Burlap with Lace Edge ribbon, Faux Canvas Natural, Solid Navy Wired
Sponge Dauber by Tsukineko®
Grand Nestabilities Label Dies 1 by Spellbinders
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
1/4" hole punch