Fox Friend by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 10 1/2" x 5 1/4" panel of Evergreen cardstock in half to create a 5 1/4" square card base.
- Adhere a 5" square panel of patterned paper to the card base.
- Stamp the image on a white die cut panel and color with pencils.
- Sprinkle Spoonful of Snow on the panel and heat from underneath to melt.
- Sponge clouds onto the panel using a sponge, sky dye ink, and the Picasso Shield.
- Back panel with a larger die cut red panel and then adhere to card.
- Stamp sentiment on a white die cut panel with black ink.
- Back with a larger red panel and then adhere with 3D foam squares.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Picasso Metal Shield/Stencil 7.49
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
- Christmas Package Metal Stencil 7.49
- Joys Of Winter Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Fox Friend Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Evergreen, Firecracker)
- Patterned Paper by Graphic 45
- Adirondack® Sky Blue Pad by Ranger®
- Colored Pencils by Tombow®
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®