Framed Witch by Laura Drahozal
1) The card base is 8 1/2" by 5 1/2" folded on the side.
2) Tap the Versafine all over the back of the stencil.
3) Spray the back of the stencil with the Glimmer Mist.
4) While the stencil is still wet, place it face down on the bed of the die cut machine. Cover it with the mixed media paper, the embossing mat and the cutting mat.
5) Run the stencil through the die cut machine. Let dry.
6) Color the image with the Prismacolors. Enhance the embossing by creating extra highlights and shadows with the pencil colors.
7) Assemble the card with Zip Dry.
Also uses these supplies:
Versafine in Smokey Gray
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Boardwalk
Prismacolor Pencils in Black, Grass Green, Apple Green, Olive Green, Dark Green, Imperial Violet, Periwinkle, Steel, Cool Grey in 10%, 20%, 30%, 50%, 70% and 90%
My Colors Card Stock in Black Magic and Grapevine
Zip Dry Glue
Manual Die Cut Machine
Rubber Embossing Mat
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project