French Horn by Louise Healy
- Fold a 7" x 10" piece of red cardstock in half to form an A7 card.
- Stencil the Holly Flourish image around a 4 3/4" x 6 3/4" piece of cream cardstock using 1/4" stencil brushes and Brilliance inks, use the Picasso tool to keep colors clean.
- Attach a piece of sheer gold May Arts Ribbon around the Holly Flourish layer, then attach that layer to the front of the card.
- Paste emboss the French Horn stencil on cream cardstock (3 3/8" x 4 1/2") with Gold Embossing Paste using a Palette Knife and Paste Spreader, remove stencil and place in water for cleaning.
- While the paste is still wet, cut a straw at an angle and use it to carefully apply Lime Micro Glitter to the pasted holly leaves, and Ruby Red Embossing Powder to the berries, apply only a little at a time to prevent it from getting on the French Horn, don't try to tap off any extra yet, let paste dry.
- Tap off any extra glitter and powder, use a heat tool to set the powder, be careful not to heat too long.
- Tape the French Horn layer to a red mat (3 1/2" x 4 5/8"), then to the front of the card.
Also uses these supplies:
Stampendous: MG08 Lime Micro Glitter
EP113 Ruby Red Opaque Embossing Powder
Plus: Brilliance™ Pearlescent Thyme & Rocket Red Inks by Tsukineko® Classic®
Red Pepper & Classic Cream Linen Cover Stock by Neenah Paper®
Ribbon by May Arts Double-Sided Tape
Heat Embossing Tool
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project