Friendship Grows Flower Pizazz Frame by Pam Bray
1. Paint frame with Black Tie, dry.
2. Apply Crackle Paint to frame with paintbrush, dry.
3. Spray prepared frame with misters, dry.
4. Stamp flower image to prepared frame with Carbon Black Paint, dry.
5. Lay stencil on frame, apply embossing paste to top of stencil using palette knife. Repeat around frame, dry.
6. Stamp sentiment on white paper with black ink. Frame sentiment with pattern paper strips. Mat framed sentiment with pattern paper. Adhere to pattern paper, place inside of frame.
7. Stamp flower image twice on white paper, color with markers. Fussy cut image; adhere to front of frame. Adhere flower of second image to top of frame.
8. Add twine to button, adhere to center of flower.
Also uses these supplies:
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Copic Markers: G94, G99, Y19, YR23, YR 27, YR68, R59, E02, E04, N2, BG58
Graphic 45 Enchanted Forest
DecoArt Media: Crackle Paint, Carbon Black Paint
DecoArt Media Misters: Primary Yellow, Turquoise
Americana Weathered Wood, Black Tie Satin Paint
Paper Studio 5" x 7" Paper Mache Frame
Buttons Galore Button
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project