Garden Wagon by Leadonna Fritts
- Stamp image with black ink on white paper, color and die cut.
- Edge top of image with blue ink and bottom of image with beige ink.
- Make an A2 card base with a tent fold from red cardstock.
- Trim patterned paper for background.
- Trim 3 pieces of ribbon to fit around patterned paper and adhere as shown.
- Adhere patterned paper to card front.
- Stamp sentiment on image as shown.
- Adhere image to card front.
Also uses these supplies:
- American Crafts® Hip Hip Hooray 6x6 Paper Pad
- Tumbled Glass Distress® Ink Pad by Ranger
- Antique Linen Distress® Ink Pad by Ranger
- Copic® Markers (E42, E43, C4, C5, C7, C9, YG11, YG13, YG17, YG63, YG67, G21, G24, G28, G40, G43, G46, YR04, YR07, YR09, R05, R08, R17, R27, R29, R89, Y15, Y17, BG32, BG34, B23, B24, B26, T0,T2)
- May Arts Ribbon®
- 3D Foam Mounting Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives®
- E-Z Runner® by Scrapbook Adhesives®