Geraniums by Alison Heikkila
- Stamp the image on to Mixed Media Paper using VersaFine ink.
- Color the image using the colors listed above. I blended the leaves and shadow with a water brush.
- Crop the image.
- Create the card base out of Brown Eyes and cut to 5 1/2" x 8."
- Cut a mat around the Geraniums using Ivy.
- Cut another mat, bigger than the Ivy layer using the polka dot side of Cosmopolitan.
- Glue all layers using Zip Dry.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Geraniums Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Zig Clean Color Markers: 021, 028, 044, 045, 221, 222, 400
Bazzill Basics: Ivy
Graphic 45: Cosmopolitan paper, #4500920
My Colors Cardstock: Brown Eyes
Beacon Adhesives: Zip Dry Scrapbooking Glue
Ranger: Water Brush
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project