Geraniums by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 10 1/2" x 5 1/4" panel of orange cardstock in half to create a 5 1/4" square card.
- Adhere patterned paper to card.
- Stamp flower on a white panel and color.
- Adhere panel to card.
- Stamp sentiment on vellum and adhere to card.
- Adhere buttons to card.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Geraniums Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Friendship Grows Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Harvest Orange)
- Patterned Paper by Graphic 45
- Vellum Paper
- Colored Pencils by Tombow®
- Buttons by Buttons Galore
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project