Geraniums by Pam Bray
- Adhere brown card stock to front of card base.
- Create background paper by first stamping green card stock with paint. Repeat until green card stock is fully stamped. Dry.
- Lay stencil to top of prepared background card stock; apply crackle paste with palette knife. Dry.
- Adhere prepared background card stock to front of card base.
- Stamp image on white paper with black ink; color with markers.
- Die cut salmon card stock; adhere colored image to top of die cut. Add to front of card with pop dots.
- Stamp sentiment on white paper; die cut out sentiment and brown card stock. Adhere together. Add to front of card with pop dot.
- Add bow.
- Friendly Phrases Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Crackle Embossing Paste 10.49
- Dreamweaver Palette Knife 3.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Wood Background Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Stone Background Metal Stencil 9.99
- Geraniums Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project