Gingerbread Baker Bag by Louise Healy
- Cut a 3 1/2" x 4 " and 1" x 1 1/2" piece of cream cardstock, and a 3 1/4" x 4" piece of Sandy Beach cardstock.
- Die cut the Gingerbread Baker from the Sandy Beach cardstock.
- Stamp the face and buttons on the die cut image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- Shade around the edges with Copic markers, using the R27 on the cheeks and buttons.
- Ink the Ric Rak stamp with VersaMark and stamp the arms and legs, sprinkle with white embossing powder, heat set.
- Ink the checkerboard pattern stamp with Brilliance Rocket Red and stamp along the bottom edge of the larger piece of cream cardstock, repeat several times to create the checkered table cloth look, round the top two corners, edge with R27 marker.
- Tie the red and green ribbon around the cream piece near the top of the stamping, tie a know near the right side, adhere to the front of the bag.
- Use foam squares to attach the Gingerbread image.
- Stamp the "Homemade" saying on the small piece of cream using Tuxedo Black, round all the corners, edge with R27, adhere with foam tape.
- Stamp the "Baked just for you by:" image on the back with Tuxedo Black.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- HT400 Embossing Heat Tool 36.99
- Gingerbread Baker Clear Stamps & Die Set 16.99
Also uses these supplies:
- EP100 White Opaque Embossing Powder
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Sandy Beach)
- Cream Cardstock
- Paper Bag by Whisker Graphics
- Copic® Markers (R29, E31, E33, E37)
- Brilliance® Rocket Red Ink by Tsukineko®
- 1/4" Red and Green Gingham Ribbon by Creative Impressions
- Fabri-Tac™ by Beacon Adhesives
- 1/2" Corner Rounder
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project