Gingerbread Baker Blue by Fran Seiford
- Die cut gingerbread baker from kraft and natural cardstocks.
- Stamp checkerboard on one natural baker with red ink as shown.
- Stamp faces and buttons and color on both as shown.
- Color one baker with colored pencil to look browner, with shading on edges.
- Die Cut bows and color as shown.
- Fold a 5-1/4" X 10-1/2" panel of brown cardstock in half to form card base.
- Layer a 5" Square patterned paper panel on card front.
- Position gingerbread couple on card front and adhere as shown.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Colored Pencils by Tombow®
- Red Ink Pad
- Patterned Paper
- Big Shot Die Cutting Machine with Magnetic Platform by Sizzix
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project