Gnome Home by Pam Hornschu
- Cut and tent-fold 6 X 12 cardstock panel to create 6" square card. Brush cocoa ink around edges.
- Stamp image on white cardstock panel in black ink. Color and shade with markers. Adhere to card front.
- Stamp sentiment in black ink on strip of patterned paper. Stamp branch and leaves from Pop Up Forest set on strip.
- Stamp owls from forest set. Color and shade with markers. Die cut and adhere to strip. Adhere strip to card.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Gnome Home Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- CRS5077 Cling Pop Up Forest (Retired)
- DCS5077 Pop Up Forest Die Set (Retired)
- Yam Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
- Botanical Tea Dots Patterned Paper by Graphic45®
- Memento™ Rich Cocoa Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
- Chameleon™ Markers
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project