Gruffies® Picnic Bears by Lea Fritts
- Stamp image with black ink and color with markers.
- Trim closely to image.
- Create A2 card base with a tent fold from orange cardstock.
- Create background from blue cardstock.
- Adhere image to blue cardstock.
- Create “spaghetti” bow from twine and adhere.
- Adhere layered image to card base.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Picnic Bears Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Sweet Potato, Ocean Side)
- Copic® Markers (YG95, YG97; B24, B26; B0000; T2, T4, T6; YR27; Y23; C0, C1, C4; W0, W1, W4; E21, E23, E25, E27, E34, E41, E43, E50, E51, E53, E93; R30)
- Beige Twine by May Arts
- Glue Dots®
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project