Happy Birds by Alison Heikkila
- Stamp the sentiment and the small bird together with VersaFine ink on to Mixed Media paper.
- Color the image with Chameleon Pens.
- Fussy cut the image.
- Cut a piece of Mixed Media Paper to the size of 3-3/4" x 5-1/4."
- Stamp the large flower and the leaf all over the paper with VersaFine ink.
- Color in with Chameleon Pens.
- Create the card base out of Grape Vine cardstock to the size of 5-1/2" x 4."
- Glue all layers with ZipDry Glue.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Happy Birds Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye: Grape Vine
- Mixed Media Paper by Canson
- Chameleon Pens: YL2, OR4, RD4, BL3, VO4, YG3, PR4, NU1
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project