HappyHoppers® Bumble Bunnies by Laura Drahozal
- Fold a piece of 6 ¼ ” by 9” card stock so that the fold is on the top.
- Stamp the Bumble Bunnies image onto the mixed media paper.
- Use the manual die cut machine and the fitted frames to cut out the stamped image and cut a larger frame from the plum card stock.
- Tape the daisy stencil on a piece of plum card stock. Use one large piece across the top of the stencil initially. It will be a hinge later. Tape all the way around.
- Remove the glossy white embossing paste from the container with the palette knife and place on the paste spreader.
- Place the paste spreader on the top of the stencil and pull down towards you, filling the holes and keeping contact with the stencil at all times.
- Replace any extra paste into the container.
- Remove the tape from the bottom and sides of the stencil.
- Using the taped top as a hinge, carefully remove the stencil. Let the paste dry.
- Tape the honeycomb stencil onto the fireflies card stock using the same technique as in step 4.
- Tap the small stencil brush into the Distress Ink and brush off onto paper towel. Tap a little of the color onto parts of the stencil. Let dry.
- Repeat steps 5-8 with the translucent paste. Let dry.
- As the paste dries, color the image with the pencils.
- Color the wings of the bees with the Versamark Pen.
- Cover the image with the embossing powder and shake off the excess.
- Heat emboss with the tool.
- Color with the yellow alcohol ink markers directly onto the paste of the daisy image.
- Cut out part of the honeycomb image to create an interesting layer for the background.
- Assemble the card, using the foam squares to raise the Bumble Bunnies above the card.
- VersaMarker Watermark Ink Pen 3.49
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Dreamweaver Palette Knife 3.99
- Paste Spreader 4.99
- 1/8 inch Brush #3 Blue Handle 2.79
- Glossy White Embossing Paste 10.49
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Honeycomb Stencil 10.99
- Daisy Background Metal Stencil 11.99
Also uses these supplies:
- EP030 Kaleidoscope Embossing Powder
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Plum, Fireflies)
- Tim Holtz® Distress Ink by Ranger® (Vintage Photo)
- Prismacolor® Colored Pencils
- Copic® Markers (Y13)
- Big Shot™ by Sizzix®
- Paper Towel
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
- 1/2" Removable Tape by 3M®
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project