HappyHoppers® Bumble Bunnies by Louise Healy
- Fold a 6" x 9 1/2" piece of Fireflies cardstock in half to form an A6 top fold card.
- Stamp the Daisy Field image on white cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, color with Copic Markers.
- Trim the image to 4" x 5 1/4".
- Cut a piece of Black Suede cardstock 4 1/4" x 5 1/2", adhere the Daisy image to the black mat then to the card front.
- Stamp the Bumble Bunnies image on a 2 3/4" x 4 1/2" piece of white cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, color with Copic Markers.
- Measure up each side 7/8" and make a small pencil mark, cut straight across to the image and trim around the image above the pencil marks, cutting straight across on the other side of the image too.
- Cut a piece of Black Suede cardstock 1" x 4 5/8", adhere the black mat to bottom of the Bumble Bunnies, use foam squares to attach the bunnies to the Daisy Field.
- Use a small applicator to place small amounts of glue along the bottom edges of the two white layer and sprinkle with Hot Lime fragments, pat them down, shake off extra, let dry.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Bumble Bunnies Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Daisy Field Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- FRC20 Hot Lime Color Fragments
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Fireflies, Black Suede)
- Copic® Markers (Y00, Y02, Y06, Y08, Y13, Y15, Y17, E47, E49, E51, E95, YG0000, YG03, G20, G24, B0000, BV0000, BV00, W0, W2, W4, W6)
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
- Scotch® Quick Dry Adhesive by 3M®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project