HappyHoppers® Bunny Basket by Jennie Lin Black
- Create card base from Pink cardstock.
- Tie large ribbon in a bow around patterned cardstock.
- Adhere two equal strips of different patterned papers to card front.
- Add small panel of embossed cardstock to card front as shown.
- Stamp Bunny Basket in black on white cardstock and color as shown.
- Die cut colored image with circle dies and layer on slightly larger pink circle
- Adhere layered image to card front.
- Create faux bow by cutting two triangles of cardstock and attaching to image then adding self-adhesive pearl.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Pink Grosgrain Ribbon
Self Adhesive Pearl
Copic Markers as Follows: Bunny: W1, W3, W5 Pink Egg: R85, R81, blender Yellow Egg: Y11, Y15, YR24 for shading next to basket Blue: B000, B01, B95 for shading next to basket Bunny face and ears: E00, E11, R20
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project