HappyHoppers® Bunny Basket by Pam Bray
- Adhere blue card stock to top of card base.
- Adhere green paper to top of card base.
- Adhere blue card strip to card front.
- Adhere plaid pattern paper to card front.
- Add ribbon to front of lavender pattern paper. Place on card front.
- Stamp image on white card stock, color with Copic Markers.
- Emboss eggs with Spring Sparkle Embossing Powder.
- Mat colored image to green pattern paper and blue card stock. Add to front of card with pop dots.
- Add ribbon bows to front of card with glue dots.
- Add twine ribbon to button, place on front of card with glue dots.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- VersaMarker Watermark Ink Pen 3.49
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
Also uses these supplies:
- Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
- Copic® Markers (E33, E35, E37, BV01, BV04, G02, G05, R81, RV21, RV23, C1, CC3, C5, Y13, Y15, BG10, BG11)
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- May Arts Ribbon
- Buttons by Buttons Galore
- Cotton Tails Patterned Paper by We R Memory Keepers
- Pop Dots
- Glue Dots®