HappyHoppers® Easter Bunny by Jennifer Dove
- Color image using your favorite coloring medium and layer on peach and Kraft cardstock.
- Layer onto dot pattern paper and then onto peach cardstock.
- Pop up using foam tape onto dot pattern paper, teal and Kraft cardstock.
- Create a paint brush and attach ribbon to it and wrap around back of image.
- Layer all layers onto peach cardstock base
Also uses these supplies:
- Copic® Markers
- Teal, Peach, & Kraft Cardstock
- Patterned Paper
- Foam Adhesive
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project