HappyHoppers® Ice Cream Lick by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Ice Cream Lick on white paper with black ink and color with pencils.
- Pour Shabby White embossing powder on the bottom of the image then sprinkle lavender and fresh green Crushed Glass Glitter over the embossing powder and heat from underneath.
- Sponge edges with purple ink and layer onto green paper.
- Stamp sentiment onto pink paper with black ink, layer onto green paper and place pink (AC672HSP) and violet (AC672HSV) Dot Sparklers.
- Mount pieces as shown.
- Dot Sparklers Class A Peel Stickers -0.01 Multiple Styles & Colors
- Frantage Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
- Frantage Glass Glitter Multiple Styles & Colors
- Shaved Ice 4.99
- Ice Cream Lick Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- HT400 Embossing Heat Tool 36.99
Also uses these supplies:
SSC1190 Say It Today Perfectly Clear Stamps (retired)
Paper-pink, lavender, white, green, decorative
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project