HappyHoppers® Ice Cream Lick by Suzanne Czosek
- Stamp bunnies using black ink on white cardstock.
- Color image using watercolor pencils and waterbrush.
- Highlight image with white gel pen after dry.
- Cut image with die. Mount on kraft cardstock.
- Stamp words using pink ink on white cardstock. Die cut multiple shapes in varying sized. Mount on kraft cardstock.
- Create cardbase from kraft cardstock. Layer with white cardstock and pattern paper. Tie twine around center.
- Pop dot image and place on card. Layer shapes and pop dot onto card.
- Ice Cream Lick Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
Also uses these supplies:
STAEDTLER Karat Aquarell Watercolor
Signo Uni-Ball White gel Pen
Spellbinders Octagon Dies
May Arts Twine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project