HappyHoppers® Umbrella Nap by Debi Hammons
- Fold 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” light blue cardstock in half to form card base.
- Glue 3” x 5-1/2” plaid cardstock to 3-1/4” x 5-1/2” dark blue cardstock.
- Wrap ribbon around panel, tie in knot on left side.
- Glue to left side of card front.
- Stamp Umbrella Nap on 2-1/2” x 3-1/4” oval of white cardstock with black ink.
- Color as desired.
- Glue to 3” x 4” dark blue scalloped oval.
- Attach to right side of card front with foam squares.
Also uses these supplies:
Light Blue and Dark Blue Cardstock
Blue Plaid Cardstock by DCWV®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue
by Beacon Adhesives®
by Creative Impressions®
Nestabilities™ Oval and Scalloped Oval
Cutting Dies by Spellbinders®
Big Shot Die cutting Machine by Sizzix®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook
Adhesives™ by 3L®
Colored Pencils by PrismaColor®