Hare Dracula by Louise Healy
- Fold a 4 1/4" x 11" piece of Mandarin cardstock in half to form an A2 top fold card.
- Cut a 2 5/8" x 4" piece of the Charmed I'm Sure paper (paisley side), edge with 100, adhere to the card front near the bottom edge.
- Cut a 2 5/8" x 4" piece of the Brews and Potions paper (purple side), edge with 100, adhere to the card front near the top.
- Wrap a piece of the purple ribbon around the card at the seam between the papers, secure with Craft Glue Dots.
- Stamp the Hare Dracula image on a 3" x 3 7/8" piece of white cardstock with Tuxedo Black ink, color with Copic Markers, edge with 100.
- Mat the colored image on a 3 1/4" x 4 1/8" piece of Deep Purple.
- Use foam tape to add the image to the card.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Hare Dracula Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Mandarin, Deep Purple)
- Patterned Paper by Graphic 45®
- Copic® Markers (BG90, BG93, BV00, BV08, T1, T3, T7, 100, Y0000, Y00, Y06, YR65, YR68, E93, 0)
- Ribbon by Creative Impressions
- 1/2" Removable Tape by 3M®
- Glue Dots®
- Foam Mounting Tape by 3M®
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project