Haunted Hill by Louise Healy
- Fold a 7" x 10" piece of brown cardstock in half to form an A7 card.
- Stamp the Haunted Hill on a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of white cardstock with Tuxedo Black ink, color the sky area first with B91, B93, B97, B99.
- Lightly moisten a small part of the terry cloth rag with Blender Solution, press the moist portion of the rag randomly over the sky to give it texture.
- Finish coloring the image and adhere it to a 4 1/8" x 5 3/8" black mat.
- Adhere a 4 1/2" x 5 7/8" piece of Orange Citrus Vintage to the card front, keeping it lined up along the left side.
- Adhere the Haunted Hill to the orange mat.
- Use the paint brush to apply some glue along the bottom of the image, sprinkle with Taupe Color Fragments, press them into the glue, add more where you want more.
- Take the release paper off one side of 3 black foam squares, sprinkle them with a combination of the Clear Lemon and Carnelian powders, heat set, adhere them to the right side of the card front.
Also uses these supplies:
- PK03 Gemstone Embossing Kit (Carnelian)
- EK21 Summer Shine Embossing Kit (Clear Lemon)
- FRC05 Taupe Color Fragments
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Brown Eyes)
- Orange Citrus Vintage Patterned Paper by BoBunny
- Black Cardstock
- Copic® Markers (B91, B93, B97, B99, BV08, Y06, Y13, Y15, Y17, YR30, R08, R27, E44, E47, E51, YG91, YG93, YG95, YG97, C1, C5, W0, W1, W3, W5, W7)
- Pigma® Micron® by Sakura® (Black 02)
- Blender Solution
- Terrycloth Rag
- Scotch® Quick Dry Adhesive by 3M®
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®