Heart Duo by Pam Hornschu
- Cut and fold lavender cardstock to create 6 inch, top-fold card. Stamp sentiment in black ink on lower right corner.
- Machine emboss green cardstock panel using the patterned stencil. Use this “sandwich” method with most machines: base plate>stencil>paper>embossing mat>TWO clear plates on top. Spritzing the paper with a bit of isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol will give a crisper emboss.
- Use large stencil brush to swipe ink softly over embossed pattern. Round corners of panel and mat with slightly larger white panel. Adhere to card.
- Machine emboss the open heart design in white cardstock panel. Leave stencil in place, and stack and tape patterned stencil over top. Use smaller brushes to ink into the design. Use doodling pen from stencil set to trace the design, adding additional patterns as desired. Remove pattern stencil, and trace inside edge of heart.
- Place cleaned pattern stencil back over inked heart, and tape on all four sides. Spread Translucent paste over pattern using spreader. Remove excess paste, and replace in jar. Carefully remove tape and stencil. Place stencil in water to be cleaned immediately. Set panel aside to dry.
- Cut out heart shape, and pop up on card with foam tape.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
Lavender Core Essentials Cardstock by Core'dinations®
Memento™ Sweet Plum & Bamboo Sprouts Ink by Tsukineko®
Foam Mounting Tape by 3M®
1/2" Removable Tape by 3M®
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project