Heart Hand by Kristine Reynolds
1. Fold an 11" x 4 1/4" piece of Coral Rose Cardstock in half to create the card base.
2. Lay the stencil on stop of a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of white cardstock.
3. sponge pink ink over the stencil and then adhere to the card base.
4. Adhere a 1 1/2" x 4 1/4" strip of Loveable cardstock to the card.
5. Stamp image on a white die cut panel and color with pencils.
6. Back panel with a slightly larger panel of coral Rose and then adhere to the card.
7. Tie twine through buttons and then adhere to card.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
- Paisleys Metal Stencil 11.99
- Heart Hand Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Coral Rose, Loveable)
Memento™Angel Pink Ink by Tsukineko®
Recycled Colored Pencils by Tombow®
Buttons by Buttons Galore
Twine by American Crafts
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives