Heron by Amy Hurley-Purdie
- Start with 5” x 7” blue gray card. Cut 4 ½” x 6 3/8” teal feather patterned paper. Matt onto dark blue card stock leaving 1/8” border. Glue centered. Die cut 3 ½” x 4 ¾” scalloped square from blue gray card stock, and glue centered ¾” from top. Cut 1 ½” x 6” strip of dark blue card stock and cut “V” from both ends. Glue onto card as shown.
- Die cut 2 ¾” x 4 1/8” from white card stock. Stamp heron and color with Copics as shown. Matt onto lavender card stock leaving 1/8” border. Glue onto scalloped square.
- Stamp with sentiment bottom right side of card. Apply button as shown.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Heron Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Holiday Expressions Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
- Cardstock by Bazzill Basics® – blue grey, dark blue, lavender
- Patterned paper – teal feather
- Copic markers: Y38,Y28,E35,E01,YG63,G29,G82,B24,B93,B95,B97,Boo,BG01,BV00,BV02,0
- Lifestyle Scalloped square Cutting Dies
- Button – natural brown
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Foam Tape
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project