Holiday Expressions by Debi Hammons
- Fold a green panel of cardstock in half to form card base.
- On a 3-3/4" X 5" panel of white cardstock stamp Santa and the Reindeer as shown.
- Color with colored pencils
- Layer white panel on a 4" X 5-1/4" panel of red cardstock.
- Tie ribbon around layered panels in a knot on the left.
- Adhere layered panels to card front.
- Stamp present and greeting on a 1-3/4" Square panel of white cardstock.
- Color present as desired.
- Layer white panel on a larger red panel then on a larger green panel.
- Adhere greeting panel to card as shown using double-sided foam adhesive squares.
- Use 2-way glue to apply crystal glitter to reindeer harnesses, bow on present, and Santa's hat.
- Return excess glitter to the bottle.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Holiday Expressions Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
Red and Green Cardstock from My Colors
Colored Pencils from Prismacolor
Red/Green Checked Ribbon from Creative Imaginations
Zig 2-Way Glue Pen - Ballpoint
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project