Honeycomb Wishes by Jamie Martin
- Stamp honeycomb with VersaMark Ink on the top of a white panel and emboss with clear embossing powder.
- Rub Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed, Wild Honey Distress Inks over the honeycomb and rub the embossed area with a paper towel to rub off the ink.
- Stamp sentiment at the bottom with black ink and emboss with clear.
- Glue this to a black panel and glue to a yellow card.
- Stamp bee on watercolor paper with black ink, emboss with clear embossing powder and color with Zig Pens.
- Add a couple of Black Dot Sparklers around the sentiment.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Banana Pepper)
- Black Paper
- Tim Holtz® Distress Ink by Ranger® (Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed, Wild Honey)
- Zig® Clean Color Real Brush Pens
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- 3D Foam Mounting Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives® by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project