Honeycomb Wishes by Leadonna Fritts
- Stamp honeycomb stamp on white paper with brown ink and color.
- Stamp wood stamp on white paper with gray ink and trim to edges of stamp.
- Stamp bees on white paper, color and fussy cut, snip wings off.
- Ink bee stamp with PITT pen and stamp onto acetate twice, fussy cut each one.
- Stamp sentiment in black ink and die cut.
- Die cut a mat for sentiment in yellow cardstock.
- Cut a hole in the center of the wood stamp and snip a jagged edge around hole, add distress ink around image and edges of hole.
- Make an A2 card base with a tent fold from yellow cardstock.
- Trim patterned paper as shown.
- Adhere all layers as shown.
- Ink bee legs and antennas with PITT pen and stamp onto card.
- Adhere layered bees to card front.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
- Wood Background Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Honeycomb Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
- Memento™ Ink Pad by Tsukineko® (Grey Flannel, Rich Cocoa_
- Copic® Markers (YR20, YR21, YR23, Y11, Y15, E44, E47, E49, W2, W4, 100)
- Faber-Castell® PITT Artist Pen Black (199)
- Pebbles® Garden Party 6x6 Paper Pad
- My Colors® Banana Pepper
- Pumice Stone Distress® Ink Pad By Ranger®
- E-Z Runner® by Scrapbook Adhesives®
- Glue Dots®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project