House-Mouse® Baby Blanket Green by Lea Fritts
- Stamp Baby Blanket image with black ink, color with markers and die cut with largest hexagon die.
- Stamp sentiment with black ink and die cut with smallest hexagon die.
- Die cut largest circle and smallest circle from green cardstock.
- Create an A2 card base with a tent fold from green cardstock.
- Trim a piece of patterned paper to fit 1/8" smaller than card base on all sides.
- Adhere patterned paper to card base.
- Adhere hexagonal die cut sentiment to small die cut circle.
- Adhere hexagonal die cut main image to large die cut circle and then adhere to card front.
- Layer sentiment onto large button, adhere to card.
- Layer smaller buttons with crochet thread and adhere to card as shown.
- Thread single button with crochet thread and adhere to card as shown.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Baby Blanket Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Buttons by Buttons Galore®
Memories Growing Garden Patterned Paper by Ki®
Nestabilities® Hexagon Dies by Spellbinders™
Paper Arts Nestabilities® Circle Dies by Spellbinders™
Paper Arts Aunt Lydia's Crochet Thread®
Copic® Markers (T2, T4, T6, E50, E51, E53, R02, R81, R83, R85, R87, C0, C1)
Die Cutting Machine like Sizzix Big Shot with Magnetic Platform
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project