House-Mouse® Bank Deposit by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold an 11"x 5 1/2" panel of Plum cardstock in half to create a 5 1/2" square card.
- Tie ribbon around a panel of sweetie pie cardstock and then adhere it to the card.
- Stamp the image on a die cut white panel and color with colored pencils.
- Back the panel with a die cut green panel and then adhere to the card.
- Stamp the sentiment on a white die cut panel and back with a larger die cut panel.
- Adhere to the card.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Life Words Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps Set 14.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Bank Deposit Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Plum, Sweetie Pie & Grasshopper)
- Colored Pencils by Tombow®
- Ribbon by May Arts
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project