House-Mouse® Beach Toss by Kristine Reynolds
- Adhere patterened paper panels to a black card base.
- Tie ribbon around the top portion of the card.
- Stamp image on a white panel of cardstock with black ink and color with markers.
- Trim around the image leaving the top of the ball "out of the box".
- Back the image with a slightly larger black cardstock.
- Adhere to card front.
- Beach Toss Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
Also uses these supplies:
- Sand Paper by Paper Pizzaz®
- Cloud Paper by Cosmo Cricket®
- Recollections® Black Cardstock, Mohawk® Bright White Cardstock
- Copic® Markers - E50, E51, E53, E93, E21, E23, E25, R22, R24, R29, YR00, YR02, YR04, BG11, blender pen
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Ribbon by May Arts®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project