House-Mouse® Carrier Hummer by Janelle Stollfus
- Stamp Carrier Hummer with black ink onto Mixed Media White Paper and color.
- Trim and adhere to Pimento cardstock.
- Add dabs of liquid glue across bottom of colored grass and press Leaf Grass Color Fragments into glue.
- Tie twine in a bow around the top of the image.
- Adhere to Grasshopper color cardstock with foam adhesive.
- Adhere to Yellow Corn card base.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Carrier Hummer Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Yellow Corn,
- Copic® Markers (B00, B000, B01, B02, BG13, BV00, BV000, BV01, BV02, BV04, E50, E51, E53, E93, G24, R14, RV17, RV19, RV55, RV95, T1, T4, T6, T8, W3, W5, W7, W9, YG23, YG67, YR21, YR23)
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- 3D Foam Square Adhesive by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
- MONO Multi Liquid Glue by Tombow®
- Twine by May Arts
- Color Spritzer by Perfect Paper Crafting™
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project