House-Mouse® Carrying Mints by Kristine Reynolds
- Stamp image on a white cardstock panel and color with markers.
- Back panel with a sightly larger green panel and then adhere to a dark red card.
- Adhere a dark red strip on top of that panel and install a candy brad.
- Adhere a green strip of cardstock to the card and install a candy brad on each end of the strip.
- Stamp the sentiment with black ink on a white die cut oval panel.
- Back with a dark red oval panel and a larger scallop edge green oval panel.
- Adhere to the card.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Holiday Expressions Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
- Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
- Chameleon Markers® (RD4, NU1, PK3, BR5, BL3)
- Classic Oval & Classic Scallop Oval Dies by Spellbinders™ Paper Arts
- Candy Brads by Eyelet Outlet
- Signo™ White Gel Pen by Uni-Ball®
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives™
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project