House-Mouse® Chive Chewing by Pam Bray
- Fold a 5-1/2" X 8-1/2" panel of teal cardstock in half to form card base.
- Stamp scratch image from Cling Toxic set all over front of card plus an extra panel of teal with VersaMark Ink.
- Sprinkle wet ink with Ivory Embossing Powder, tap off excess and heat to set.
- Stamp image of Chive Chewing in black ink on a white panel and color with Copic Markers as shown.
- Die Cut image in a scalloped circle and use larger circle diecut to cut a backing layer from embossed teal panel.
- Cut a layer of purple cardstock just wider than the teal circle and slightly larger corrugated cardboard and purple layers.
- Adhere the mouse panel to smaller purple panel with 3D Foam Squares, and tie a ribbon around the bottom as shown in a knot.
- Layer as shown on card front.
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Andy Skinner Toxic Cling Rubber Stamp Set 11.99
- Chive Chewing Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Plum and Caribbean Sea Cardstocks from My Mind's Eye My Colors Line
Corrugated cardboard from Canvas Corp
Ribbon by May Arts
2 1/2" Scallop Circle Punch
3" Circle Punch
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
3D Foam Dots by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Copic Markers E31, E33, E35, V15, V17, R83, G14, C1, C4