House-Mouse® Coffee Crazy by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold an 11" by 5-1/2" panel of purple cardstock in half to create a card base.
- Stamp the image on a panel of white cardstock and color with pencils.
- Back the panel with a slightly larger panel of blue cardstock and the adhere to the card base.
- Tie ribbon around the top of the card.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Coffee Crazy Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye®
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Ribbon by Creative Impressions
- Colored Pencils by Prismacolor®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project