House-Mouse® Dearest One by Janelle Stollfus
- Fold 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 inch Seafoam cardstock in half for card base.
- Stamp Dearest One with black ink onto Mixed Media White Paper and color.
- Mask top half of image with pen and sticky notes or piece of paper on the bottom half.
- Place Lace Metal Stencil over top half of image and airbrush BG15 marker using the Color Spritzer. Start on masked area and sweep out to the edges of the image.
- Remove stencil and spray with BG72 to darken background.
- Rub mask off with glue remover eraser.
- Tie ribbon in knot around the colored image and glue onto card base.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Dearest One Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Lace Metal Stencil 8.99
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors™ Seafoam Cardstock by My Mind's Eye®
- Sketch™ Markers by Copic® (BG15, BG72, BV20, E31, E33, E35, E37, E50, E51, E53, E93, RV10, RV13, RV14, RV91, RV93, RV95, V91)
- Ribbon by Creative Impressions®
- Zip-Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Masking Pen by Molotow
- Color Spritzer Perfect Airbrush Tool by Perfect Paper Crafting™
- Glue Remover Eraser
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project