House-Mouse Designs® Birthday Chick by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Birthday Chick on a white panel with black ink and color with watercolor pencils, then shadow with colored pencils.
- Mask the top of the stamped panel with paper and sponge with Antique Linen ink being careful not to sponge the image. Now cover the bottom portion of the panel, place the Flourishes stencil over the panel and sponge with Tumbled Glass ink being careful not to ink the images. Layer onto a larger Winter Lake colored panel and set aside.
- Glue a strip of Graphic 45 paper to a larger strip of Winter Lake paper. Glue this to and orange card that has been stenciled with the Flourishes stencil and sponged with Fired Brick ink.
- Pop up Birthday Chick on card with foam tape.
- Stamp sentiment from Friend Wishes Perfectly Clear Set on a frame diecut with Fitted Frames A Set, with black ink. Sponge the edges with Mandarin ink and glue to card.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Winter Lake)
World's Fair Patterned Paper by Graphic 45
Colored Cardstock (White, Orange)
Tim Holtz® Distress Ink by Ranger® (Tumbled Glass, Antique Linen, Fired Brick, Mandarin)
Watercolor Pencils by Staedtler®
Prismacolor® Colored Pencils
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project