House-Mouse Designs® Birthday Chick by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold an 11" x 4 1/4" panel of Tropical Splash cardstock in half to create a card base.
- Adhere a 5 1/2" x 2" panel of patterned paper to the right side of the card.
- Tie ribbon around the card.
- Stamp the sentimetn on a white die cut panel with black ink.
- Back the sentiment panel with a larger green die cut panel and then adhere to card.
- Stamp image on a white die cut panel with black ink and color with pencils.
- Back panel with a larger pink die cut panel and then adhere to card.
- Trim the right side of the image panel.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Tropical Splash, Pink Punch)
Patterned Paper by Graphic 45
Crepe Ribbon by Creative Impressions
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project