House-Mouse Designs® Butterfly Ride Orange by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold an 11 x 4 1/4" panel of cardstock in half to create a card base.
- Cut a 4" x 5 1/4" of patterned paper apart and adhere to the card.
- Add ribbon.
- Stamp the image on a white panel and color with pencils.
- Use the picaso stencil to sponge clouds on the image.
- Cut the image into a circle panel keeping the butterfly and tail "out of the circle".
- Back the image circle with a larger yellow circle panel and then a larger orange circle panel.
- Adhere to card.
- Stamp sentiment on a white panel with black ink.
- Back the panel with a slightly larger green panel and adhere to the card.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye®
- Patterned Paper by Graphic 45
- Adirondack® Aqua Ink by Ranger®
- Classic Rectangle & Classic Scallop Rectangle Dies by Spellbinder™ Paper Arts
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives