House-Mouse Designs® Candy Witch by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 8 1/2" x 4 1/4"" panel of purple cardstock in half to create a card base.
- Adhere a 2" x 4" panel of orange patterned paper to a 4" x 5 1/4" panel of green patterned paper.
- Adhere a strip of ribbon around the seam and then adhere to card.
- Stamp image on a white die cut panel and color.
- Back the panel with a larger purple die cut panel and then adhere to card.
- Stamp sentiment on a white die cuut panel.
- Back sentiment panel with a larger die cut purple panel and then adhere to card.
- Install candy corn brads.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye®
Bo Bunny Patterned Paper
Eyelet Outlet Brads
Prisma color pencils
Creative Impressions ribbon
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Die Cutting Machine like Sizzix Big Shot
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project