House-Mouse Designs® Carrot Friend by Suzanne Czosek
1. Stamp image using black ink on white cardstock. Cut from Tag Die.
2. Mount on brown cardstock.
3. Color image using watercolor pencils and waterbrush. Sponge bottom with brown dye ink. Sponge edges with orange dye ink.
4. Attach fibers to tag and metal accent.
5. Assemble card with pattern papers and tag.
6. Stamp sentiment in left corner on white cardstock using brown ink.
- Carrot Friend Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
Also uses these supplies:
Archival Coffee Ink by Ranger
Vintage Photo & Rusty Hinge Distress Ink by Ranger
Metal Bits by Prima
Watercolor Pencils & Waterbrush
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project