House-Mouse Designs® Cast Coloring by Janelle Stollfus
- Fold a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inch cardstock in half to a finished 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inch top fold card base.
- Stamp Cast Coloring with Tuxedo Black onto Mixed Media White Paper and color.
- Drop blender solution onto muslin and press onto colored background around image varying pressure.
- Punch different size holes into scrap paper for a stenciling around edges of image with airbrush system.
- Remove stencil after all edges are done and lightly airbrush around edges to finish.
- Draw a border around the edges of image and glue to color cardstock.
- Glue strip of color cardstock to card base with length of twine underneath to be used later.
- Glue pattern paper at an angle onto card base.
- Glue image to card base and tie twine into bow.
- Stamp sentiment onto pattern paper below image.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Cast Coloring Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Core'dinations®
Pattern Paper by Authentique®
Sketch™ Alcohol Markers by Copic® (Copics (W1, W2, W3, T1, T4, T6, N2, R20, E35, E40, E42, E43, E44, E50, E51, E53, E57, E70, E74, E95, YR01, YR12, YR16, YR27, B91, B93, B97, 0)
Multiliner Black Pen by Copic®
Various Ink™ Blender Solution by Copic®
Airbrush System by Copic®
Twine by May Arts
Various Sizes Hole Punches
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
Muslin Fabric Swatch