House-Mouse Designs® Castle Construction by Laura Drahozal
- Fold a piece of 10” by 5 ½ ” card stock so that the fold is on the top.
- Stamp the Castle Construction image onto the mixed media paper.
- Color the image with the pencils.
- Adhere the image to a thin black mat and then to the background sky card stock.
- Use the Versamark Pen to color areas that you want to enhance with embossing paste. Do small sections at a time.
- Cover the colored areas with embossing paste, tap off excess and heat emboss.
- While the embossing powder is still warm, you can add mica, or you can glue it into place after you finish the powders.
- Tie raffia ribbon in place.
- Attach the image to the card.
- Frantage Mica Fragments Multiple Styles & Colors
- VersaMarker Watermark Ink Pen 3.49
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Castle Construction Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
FRM01 Pearlized Mica Fragments
EP211 Golden Sand Embossing Powder
My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Black Suede, Sky)
Prismacolor® Colored Pencils
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives