House-Mouse Designs® Crib Time by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold and 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" panel of lavendar cardstock in half to create a card base.
- Layer white cardstock, lavendar cardstock and patterned paper layers on the card.
- Tie the ribbon around the card.
- Stamp the image on a white panel with black ink and color with pencils.
- Adhere the panel to the card.
- Tie a bow around the safety pin and the adhere to the card.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Crib Time Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye®
- Patterned paper by Graphic 45
- Prismacolor® Colored Pencils
- Ribbon by Creative Impressions
- Safety Pin Decoration by Wilton®
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project