House-Mouse Designs® Dog Wash by Kristine Reynolds
- Create a square card by folding a 10 1/2" x 5 1/4" piece of brown cardstock in half.
- Adhere a strip of red cardstock to a 5" square teal panel.
- Wrap ribbon around the panel and adhere to the card.
- Stamp image on a panel of white crdstock and color with markers.
- Adhere image panel to the card front.
- Stamp sentiment on a white die cut circle and back with red and brown panels before adhering to card.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Life Words Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps Set 14.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Dog Wash Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Copic® Markers (YR21, YR23, YR24, E50, E51, E93, E44, E43, E41, E57, E55, E53, E31, E33, E35, C1, C3, C5, RV10, RV13, BG72, BG75, B000, BG11, BG13, BG15, V12, V15, V17)
Classic Circle Dies by Spellbinders™ Paper Arts
Die Cutting Machine like Sizzix Big Shot
May Arts® Ribbon
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project