House-Mouse Designs® Dragonfly Skateboard by Janelle Stollfus
- Tent fold a 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 inch color cardstock for the card base.
- Stamp Dragonfly Skateboard with black ink onto Mixed Media White Paper and color.
- Glue to blue cardstock that is 1/4-inch larger than image size.
- Die cut border from Spring Borders Die Cut Set on a 1-1/2 x 5-1/2 inch strip of color cardstock and glue to card base.
- Stamp sentiment from So Sweet with black ink onto White Paper.
- Die cut with the frame from Fresh Peony Die Set and glue to the bottom of image mat.
- Use foam adhesive to adhere the image to card base.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Spring Borders Cutting Dies Set 19.99
- Fresh Peony Cutting Die Set 19.99
- Dragonfly Skate Board Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- House-Mouse So Sweet Perfectly Clear Stamps 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
Sketch Markers by Copic® - 0, B000, B16, B26, BG0000, BG01, BV08, E21, E23, E27, E30, E50, E79, FYG2, G07, G17, R83, RV06, T1, T3, V05, V15, V17, VF2, Y13, Y15, Y26, YG17
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Mini Layers Tool by Perfect Papercrafts
Die cut machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project